As you might have seen I recently put out a guide about how I build up massive Tumblr accounts with thousands of niche related followers that I then used to drive SHITLOADS of backlinks, sales and visitors to my niche sites… well today I’m going to show you how I do the same thing with Pinterest.
Pinterest is an image sharing social network that launched in 2010 and since then the site has exploded and today it has over 70 million users. And if you’re not already promoting your sites on Pinterest then you are flat out missing out.
So in the following video where I share my Pinterest marketing strategy you will learn:
- How to get traffic from Pinterest that’s ultra targetted.
- How to use Pinterest for backlinks and SEO.
- How to get more followers on Pinterest than you know what to do with.
- How to use Pinterest to drive views, subscribers and backlinks to your YouTube channels.
- And basically… how to make money with Pinterest!
The only Pinterest marketing guide you’ll ever need…
Who hangs out on Pinterest?
Just like all social networks certain niches do better on Pinterest than others.
So even though you can build up a big profile on Pinterest for just about any niche and then use it to promote your site… there are some niches that will perform waaaay better than others.
Here’s some quick stats about exactly who uses Pinterest so that you can get an idea of what type of sites will work the best:
- Pinterest users are mostly women. Around 68.2% of all users are female.
- The average household income of a Pinterest user is over $100k.
- 27.4% of Pinterest users are aged between 25-34 years old, 22.1% of users are between 35-44, 17.9% are between 45-54, 17.3% are between 18-24 and 4.1% are between 12-17.
- Examples of niches that perform well on Pinterest are cooking, fashion, health and weightloss, kids and baby items and home and gardening stuff.